• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Celeste Ribbon/Cedar Saplings/Fruit

Pizzas

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (54) +
Hello!
I'm looking to buy a Celeste Ribbon, 40 Cedar Saplings, and one of every fruit (besides orange)
Can pay in tbt.

I have 4 cedar, durian, bananas, cherries, mangoes and lychee. 12 tbt total?

Okay :blush:
Silly question, but I haven't been on here for a long while, how do I send you tbt?

Just click on my amount of tbt in my sidebar and enter the amount you want to send. It's not a silly question, I had to ask how to send tbt as well when I first joined :p

i just realised you wanted fruit as well, I can give you a basket of each type of fruit if you want too ~

Sorry just realised Tobia offered you first, we ninja'd each other :p

Last edited:
Just click on my amount of tbt in my sidebar and enter the amount you want to send. It's not a silly question, I had to ask how to send tbt as well when I first joined :p

Thanks! My town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 4 cedar, durian, bananas, cherries, mangoes and lychee. 12 tbt total?
I think I'm okay on fruit for now, but i'll still buy the cedar saplings if thats okay. I'll pay 10tbt? :blush:

i just realised you wanted fruit as well, I can give you a basket of each type of fruit if you want too ~

It's fine go ahead and trade pizza fruit. I'll be on my way hehe it's easier to trade with one person.

I'd still like to get fruit if thats okay! How much do you want for them?

Haha, sorry Tobia ^^

I can give you fruit for free, it's fine haha. I'll go to your town please ~

Back