• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Celeste RV items

DragoDrago

Drago come home
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Zipper Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Christmas Candy
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (32) +
I just got a Celeste amiibo and I want to help people get items from her rv. I can do 5tbt per item :)

Could I get the Celeste ribbon and her telescope? that would be 10 tbt right?

Sure! if you want you can just visit my town and buy them yourself and pay 5 tbt for a visit or I can just order them for you :) let me know what works best :)

Ok! I'm available whenever, let me know when it would be best to come visit :) I actually have her in my campground at the moment if you are available, if not, let me know the best time for you :)

I have you added, tell me when you have your gate open so I can come ^^

Coming over now, thank you! :) Mayor's name is Ashe

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get Celestes ribbon and the lunar horizon wallpaper?

Last edited:
Hello again my beautiful Drago <3 Could I get 3 of Celeste's ribbons? I can come to the town to buy them myself with MEOW Coupons if you'd prefer, just lmk what works best for you!

Hello again my beautiful Drago <3 Could I get 3 of Celeste's ribbons? I can come to the town to buy them myself with MEOW Coupons if you'd prefer, just lmk what works best for you!
Hi! Visiting would be more ideal, my mailbox is stuffed! Let me know what times would be best, I'll be available till about 12 midnight EST today or after about 6 pm EST tomorrow if that's ok :) that'll be 5 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get Celestes ribbon and the lunar horizon wallpaper?

Sure! I already have them in storage so you can come pick them up, or I can drop them off at your town, just let me know what would be best and the time you would be available :) Make sure to like my comment so I don't miss your reply :)

Last edited:
Hi! Visiting would be more ideal, my mailbox is stuffed! Let me know what times would be best, I'll be available till about 12 midnight EST today or after about 6 pm EST tomorrow if that's ok :) that'll be 5 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I already have them in storage so you can come pick them up, or I can drop them off at your town, just let me know what would be best and the time you would be available :) Make sure to like my comment so I don't miss your reply :)

I would be available right now if that works with you. And I would come pick them up if that’s alright! :)

Sure! I'll get things ready and let you know when my gate is open! That'll be 5TBT when you've collected them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open :)

Sounds great! I'll send the tbt now, I'll be available for the next couple hours tonight, and then tomorrow morning from 9am-11am CST!

Are you available now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need about 5 mins to set up and I'll open my gate :)

Back