• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Česká [FanFiction]

mayorseraphina

Lady of Azalea
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Author's Note - Villagers - Updates - Chapters

Author's Note:
I saw some other people doing town fanfictions, and so I decided to do mine with a twist of it being my dream town, as I'm currently in the process of resetting to obtain a better town than my starter, with the same name as the title. I hope you enjoy and if I get at least one reader, I'll update whenever possible!

Villagers:
blues.gifchuck.gifdoremi.gifjessica.gifnadia.gifnatalie.gifnelson.gifpeter.giftakeru.gifthomson.gif
From Left to Right;​
BRUCE, ERIK, FAUNA, FUCHSIA, DEIRDRE, DIANA, ZELL, BEAU, BAM, LOPEZ.

Updates:
Chapter two is ready!

Chapters:

June 14[SUP]th[/SUP] 2013,
18:00 GMT
On the Train​

I am truly not sure where I am going. After the stops by Wild World and the City I lost count so I'm not sure how many stops there are left. As I am writing I am sitting on a train, going to a new life. So this is where this story begins. There isn't much to write about at the moment, I seem to be the only person here accept for a cat in the corner seat.

18:32 GMT
Past the City​

I promised to keep you informed and here it is. The cat had spoken for the first time to ask the time. They then had asked my name, village I was going to and the map. They then had asked a couple of questions about my finance and housing before the train conductor had announced I was at my town! I can't wait to tell you what happens.

18:54 GMT
Česk?​

How exciting the last couple of minutes have been! When I got out of the train, a member of staff at the train station, a monkey, who I later found out was called Porter, greeted me with a "Welcome mayor to Česk?, EEP!" Mayor? Who said anything about a mayor? I'm not a mayor! Well, this town is convinced that I am indeed strictly a mayor!
When I had come out of the train station I was greeted with a loud and very warm "WELCOME!". As far as I was concerned, there was two Shih Tzu dogs, one of whom I later found out was my secretary, two alpacas of blue and pink, a family of three raccoons, three hedgehogs and two deer.
One of the deer had spoke first, although the strawberry blonde Shih Tzu was interrupted. They had said, and I quote.
"The name's Bam. She's Fauna, nice to meet ya mayor." It was so informal, but still, the mayor? Were these people crazy? Did they say this to everyone? After much hesitation and attempted persuasion, I was ushered to the town hall.

19:15 GMT
Town Hall​

Well, I guess I'm the mayor then. I can't believe it. I hope the real mayor actually gives an explanation as well as I had walked all the way to the town hall when I need to walk back up to the train station and then past the railroad to get to the estate agent's, where I am supposed to consult the father raccoon on housing. All that trek, which took me a long time through that forest, for nothing. Seems like I'll have to be the brains of this operation with a ditzy secretary.

19:58 GMT
Nook's Homes​

Well, after all that, I've got a place to call home, and a tent with a letterbox. The cheeky raccoon had to get his calculator from the store to calculate the price, and asked me to come back later. It was obviously a big figure and let's just say I wasn't very pleased when I followed him back and got a figure of 10,000 bells. How was I supposed to make that money to pay off my loan to get a development permit?

20:14 GMT
Town Hall​

I came back to the town hall when I had finished, and was asked my birthday for the form by Isabelle, the secretary who now told me her name, and I was just about to ask something else from her when she falls asleep. So now I am going to head back to my tent for the night and have a rest.

21:02 GMT
My Tent​

Something just happened that will affect my whole mayor-hood and life here, but I'm too tired to write about it now. I will write tomorrow morning about it.

June 15[SUP]th[/SUP] 2013,
09:00 GMT
My Tent​

So, about yesterday. Well I was on my way home when I ran across a villager I hadn't seen before. All I know about her is that her name is Diana. Anyway, so Diana told me to come to her house tonight to meet some other villagers that I didn't know, all that, and all was fine, then she told me it was the bug off 'tomorrow' meaning today, and that the old mayor had a reputation of winning every single time, and that if I didn't live up to his expectations, well, I guess I'd never gain my own people's respect.
So not only have I to go to her house tonight, but I come with no trophy or don't come at all. How great. I'd better go get working on my bug catching then. Might as well buy a net.

11:04 GMT
Nookling Junction​

So I had to buy my shabby net from a shed, and it cost a full 500 bells! Back in my old village, nets of this quality and size cost 300 bells tops. I have already met our judge, Mr Nat the chameleon, who kindly didn't admit that he was probably going to eat the bugs after the bug off ends to my face.
So after the 'old bean' and 'smashing' speech, he directed me straightly to Nookling Junction to buy myself a net and get started. Rumours from villagers say that there is a tropical island I can visit to find rare beetles to use in this competition and win, but I don't know the directions, and again, my helpful villagers can't give the information that counts.

15:48 GMT
Town Tree Plaza​

I have managed to find quite a collection. An ant, a brown cicada, a common butterfly, a centipede, a cicada shell, a darner dragonfly, a diving beetle, an evening cicada, a firefly, a flea, a fly, a fruit beetle, a giant cicada, a grasshopper, a honeybee, a ladybug, a longhorn beetle, a long locust, a mantis, a monarch butterfly, a mosquito, a moth, a peacock butterfly, a pill bug, a pondskater, a snail, a stinkbug, a spider, a tiger butterfly, a violin beetle, a wharf roach and a yellow butterfly. None of them were good enough! Apparently none of them would sell for over a thousand bells anyway!

18:23 GMT
Nat's Tent​

I came third! Turns out, that even though my massive stack of insects was worthless, their total size counted towards the winnings! I am so proud to be on the podium and of my bronze trophy. Being up there with Bam and miss 'too good for insects' Diana made me feel so good. This will be a short entry as I'm in a hurry but I'll write later.

20:48 GMT
Diana's House​

After my meeting with Isabelle about how my citizen approval rating is at an all-time low (not like there is much 'all-time'), I went to Diana's house for the 'villager meet-and-greet', not like there was any meeting or greeting. Although on her part there weren't many citizens at all, only Fauna (who was interrupted speaking to me every time by Diana), Fuchsia (who didn't dare speak at all) and Diana herself. It was awful, I couldn't even enjoy the gourmet meal with all the 'witty banter' Diana was making, more like boasting, and I'm sure the others felt the same.

22:16 GMT
My Tent​

Am I even fit to be a mayor?

Last edited:
Back