• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Character is moving soon...

Lin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Gold Super Mailbox
Villagers are saying Quillson has been toying with the idea of moving out, which I expected since I've been ignoring him for days. I'm not sure what to do from here. I heard if you talk to them they'll ask you if they should move or not (but they might not even take your advice) but I don't know if "talk to them" means talking to them when they run up to you, or if it means talking to them normally. Also since they don't even always take your advice, is it safer to just keep ignoring him until he's gone? I wouldn't want to tell him "move out" and then he doesn't even do it.

Tried asking on the questions thread but got no answer, so hoping it gets more exposure in it's own thread. .__.

This has happened to me a few times. Neighbors that are thinking of moving will run up to you and tell you what's up. Every time I've told them "OK, Bye," or any of the other options, they move out. If I plea for them to stay they instantly rethink their plans and are delighted that I care for them so much.

Just walk past your neighbor every now and then to trigger it.

This has happened to me a few times. Neighbors that are thinking of moving will run up to you and tell you what's up. Every time I've told them "OK, Bye," or any of the other options, they move out. If I plea for them to stay they instantly rethink their plans and are delighted that I care for them so much.

Just walk past your neighbor every now and then to trigger it.

Well ok... He's been trying to run up to me a lot so it should be easy to trigger again. Thank you.

.... He told me he was moving, I said "Ok, thanks." instead of "Don't go." And he said he was going to stay longer so we could become better friends. :T.... Last time I do that. Time to reset from last save which THANKFULLY wasn't long ago. Sigh.

I guess trying to get them to move with your answer is fine as long as you save right before and don't mind having to reset your console if they flip on you...

Last edited:
Back