• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Charlise is moving to my town :c

fl0ra

flower princess
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2698-4827-5576
New Horizons Token
April Birthstone (Diamond)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Red Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Cake
Mailbox
I had an open spot open for a cranky (either tom or fang), and lo and behold this green uchi bear's plot shows up at my town today. I think she was voided by someone on my friends list. Thank you for the present. ;__; I just have to ignore her right? Then she'll move out? Please tell me what to do.. lol.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I've heard that your 10th villager won't move until another does, I'm not 100% sure it's true though. Maybe someone else can confirm? :x

Supposedly, if you talk to them once to introduce yourself, then completely ignore them they'll move out. Unfortunately, that hasn't worked for me, tho. Rasher and Becky simply refuse to leave....tis so annoying!

@Saphy Thats not right.. it happen a lot to me that my newest (10th) townmember leave first

Last edited:
@Saphy Thats not right.. it happen a lot to me that my newest (10th) townmember leave first

that's good to know! yeah i just gave my 10th villager (and my only cranky) to turntech a few days back. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, and I love Charlise--

if you don't have her yet, i'd be happy to give her to you when she moves out c:
i also have her sorta mini-me tammy the yellow uchi bear cub! i love her to bits!
i just really need a cranky to complete my dream town as i don't have one at the moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Supposedly, if you talk to them once to introduce yourself, then completely ignore them they'll move out. Unfortunately, that hasn't worked for me, tho. Rasher and Becky simply refuse to leave....tis so annoying!

oh no :x i hope that this doesn't happen when i try this method later on!
did you maybe accidentally talk to them when they dinged?

Last edited:
Back