• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Chatte's wishlist

Please note we ask you wait for at least 4 hours of inactivity before bumping threads, thanks :)

I can get you all the lovely items, regal items, roccoco items, and kiddie items. How much TBT would you be willing to pay?

I can get you all the lovely items, regal items, roccoco items, and kiddie items. How much TBT would you be willing to pay?

How does 2bt per item sound?
=42tbt

Last edited:
i can get you most likely eveything on your list i will look at my catalog and let you know if there is something i dont have. i will message you and let you know

I got a few of the items you listed just now. I updated my list
kiddie wardrobe and clock(accidentally removed these)
regal + rococo + kiddie items = 26tbt

How does that sound
?

Last edited:
I got a few of the items you listed just now. I updated my list
kiddie wardrobe and clock(accidentally removed these)
regal + rococo + kiddie items = 26tbt

How does that sound
?

I checked and I have the zodiac set as well. Want me to add that in?

Hello again friend!

I am able to provide you with the full rococo set
and regal armoire
I may have the robo chair as well!

I would like to trade for:
Kagamimochi
Full-Moon Vanity
Fireworks Table
Rolling Suitcase
Aurora Screen

if possible!
I have an updated trading catalog or TBT if you need anything else :)

VM if interested!

Last edited:
Back