• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Cheap Fossils and Paintings!

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2944-5199-8685
Purple Heart Balloon
Blue Star Fragment
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Blue Star Fragment
Glam Heart Balloon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Space Whale Plush
Pink Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (183) +
I need to get rid of a bunch of fossils and paintings for anyone that wants them.

Fossils: If you only want 1, then it's free, otherwise, 1tbt per 3 fossils:
-stego tail x3
-ptera left wing
-fern fossil
-diplo tail
-iguanodon torso
-trilobite
-apato torso
-dinosaur track
-sabertooth torso
-amber
-parasaur tail
-diplo hip
-ptera right wing
-plesio neck
-ammonite
-raptor skull
-mammoth skull
-tricera skull

Paintings are 1tbt per 2 paintings:
-scary painting
-moving painting

I already have all the fossils I need, but I'm also willing to trade for any paintings I don't have or anything on my catalogue (link in signature)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, I would be interested in: calm painting, wild painting, perfect painting, basic painting
Total: 2 tbt
Availability: Now and for the next couple of hours
Pickup or delivery: Pickup or whatever you prefer^^

Last edited:
Hello, I would be interested in: calm painting, wild painting, perfect painting, basic painting
Total: 2 tbt
Availability: Now and for the next couple of hours
Pickup or delivery: Pickup or whatever you prefer^^

Sure! I can deliver now if that's okay by you?

I?m sorry for the delayed reply, my gates are open now^^
There should be enough space in front of the station
also please excuse the mess^^ll

Last edited:
Alright! I'll get the:
trilobite
parasaur tail
moving painting

I'll pay you 2 TBT :) I'm available now if you're available

Thanks! I can't trade right now sorry because I'm out and don't have access to my ds but I can trade tomorrow if that's fine by you?

Thanks! I can't trade right now sorry because I'm out and don't have access to my ds but I can trade tomorrow if that's fine by you?

That's okay! My timezone is GMT+8. I hope we can find a common time to trade tom :D

I'll buy the scary painting and moving painting for a total of 1tbt. I'll be able to be on in about 3-4 hours. I can message you here when I'm ready if you'll still be on.

Edit: nvm, moving painting has been claimed. I'll take the scary painting and I'll still give you 1tbt for it.

Last edited:
Back