• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Cherries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddiofbumpleb

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
I'm looking for someone that will sell me just a basket of 3 cherries?

I'll pay 100k IGB. or trade for 2 blue roses.

Last edited:
I do! Would you like to trade?

ah yes please!! I don't have the emporium since I restarted a little bit ago. ;u; how much bamboo do you have/can you get?also is your void clear? I only have 9 villagers atm and don't want any random move-ins, lol.

ah yes please!! I don't have the emporium since I restarted a little bit ago. ;u; how much bamboo do you have/can you get?also is your void clear? I only have 9 villagers atm and don't want any random move-ins, lol.

Yes! She's gone. And I can get 5 right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you like anything for them? ;o; I'll happily pay igb or throw some tbt at ya!
And in that case, I'll give as many cherries to Maddi as they want. c:

Oh I only need like 2 or 3. c:
Thank you so much!

Oh that would be amazing! Thank you so much. You can have the 2 blue roses if you'd like?

eh I'm making a zen themed town (mostly based on Malie City from the new Pok?mon games) so I don't think blue flowers would go with the theme. :< I'm looking for black hybrids but it's really okay, I don't need anything in return!

i have a few black lilies that you could take?

only if you're like positive you wanna give em up, lol. I'd really appreciate it. ;o; I've gathered the fruit up and lemme just add you really quick. Is it okay if I come to your town?

only if you're like positive you wanna give em up, lol. I'd really appreciate it. ;o; I've gathered the fruit up and lemme just add you really quick. Is it okay if I come to your town?

Yes its totally okay with me! And sure! let me open my gates really quick

~Gates are open!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back