• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Chester and Maelle

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I still need Chester and Maelle's pics, so I have decided that, if anyone has them, will be willing to trade? The first people willing to give them up will receive 10,000 Bells each after the villager moves in (I do not trade before in case an error occurs and they don't move in). They may also trade with Whitney or Penelope; since I already have their pics, they are free to move. If you have either of them, tell me on this post and then Private Message me to share Friend Codes and other StreetPass information. You can also read my signature for the same info.
Thank you! I wish the best of luck to everyone participating! :)

Last edited:
Darn, Chester moved out of my town a few days ago and I couldn't find anyone who wanted him :( I did get his pic though

Are you willing to give up his pic? Actually, Penelope is free to move along with Whitney now. But I understand if you would rather keep it; I don't mind! :)

Back