• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Chief for a few tbt or wishlist

Last_bus_home

Tilly of Muffle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (97) +
Hello all, I’m thinking of inviting Wolfgang to my town, and letting Chief find a new home, he’s not in boxes because I want to see if there’s anyone looking for him - I’m not voiding him. I’d really like some tbt (or certain items/DIYs so I’ll post my wishlist in case anyone wants to trade me something I’m looking for) I’m in no rush so I’ll just wait and see if anyone wants to trade, any offers welcome.
(Note: has two items of clothing gifted, grey argyle vest and black skull tee, also a succulent plant in his home).
wishlist:

Last edited:
Bumping this for the people on the other side of the pond but going to sleep now so certainly won’t be moving him out tonight. PM me if interested.

Bump! Still just looking to see if anyone wants him, I’m not looking to see how much I can get or anything, it would be nice to get a good trade but I’m mostly looking for a good home.

Hi, I'm interested in Chief! Can I offer 40 TBT since he isn't totally original? I also have a couple of your wishlist items I could offer, after looking at it

Haha no it's alright! I don't mind all that much I just know that it affects his value, I could up my offer to 50 TBT if that helps!
Does it really affect their value? That’s so odd when you think about it; either they’re original, or they’ve been gifted stuff but it’s not like they’re out of date or tarnished or threadbare! Haha I totally understand why some people need villagers to be original, and I know that for other people it isn’t important, but either way, they’re of the same quality and authenticity... hmm... anyway, thinking way too hard about it now 😅 Sorry, just assumed it was an issue. Did you need him for a certain day? (Like, today?) original offer was fine, especially if you have wishlist items.:giggle:

Does it really affect their value? That’s so odd when you think about it; either they’re original, or they’ve been gifted stuff but it’s not like they’re out of date or tarnished or threadbare! Haha I totally understand why some people need villagers to be original, and I know that for other people it isn’t important, but either way, they’re of the same quality and authenticity... hmm... anyway, thinking way too hard about it now 😅 Sorry, just assumed it was an issue. Did you need him for a certain day? (Like, today?) original offer was fine, especially if you have wishlist items.:giggle:
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it has to do with the fact that you can't 'ungift' items if that makes sense! And ok cool, I'll go back through your wishlist and see what I have so I can let you know exactly! And nope, doesn't have to be today, it can be whenever works best for you 💗

Back