• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Chihuahua & Labrador [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Ng

Mayor of Zen
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Vesta
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tortimer
森
Feedback
100% (137) +
I am looking for a Chihuahua and a Labrador ornaments.

I have not been able to find these two dog ornaments from fortune cookies yet.
Hence, I would like to get it off someone that has it.

My offer is 2 TBT or 200,000 IGB per ornament. If both, 5 TBT or 500,000 IGB :)

That would be nice! :)

However, I'll still give you the 5 TBT.

Let me know when you have them ready and I can head over to your town to pick them up.
Will do! I'll be home in a couple hours so anytime after that is totally up to you :)

Oops, forgot to hit post. My gates are open! Hopefully everything's working on my end 😅

I noticed you haven't registered me as a friend on your Nintendo console yet :unsure: Your friend code is 5301-5490-2623 right? I checked your friend code listed on your profile, I might be wrong.

I noticed you haven't registered me as a friend on your Nintendo console yet :unsure: Your friend code is 5301-5490-2623 right? I checked your friend code listed on your profile, I might be wrong.
Ah! My bad. Just added you, sorry for the delay. Gates now open ❤

I love your town like a blue sea just replaced by flower fields! Thank you for the ornaments, now I have all the dogs! :love: Sry for not staying longer, it's late where I am. Catch you around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back