Choosing dream villagers?

glorianicolexo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but how do you choose your dream villagers?

Looks, personality, or both?

Also, how do I make a signature with all my current villagers?

Thanks. :)

I take both looks and personality into account, and also nostalgia :) For example,Walker the dog. He was in my original three back in wild world, (My first AC game) and was the first to give me his picture and also he was the one to give me a present on my birthday!
Walker looks adorable and also has my favourite personality, lazy!

Hope I helped, tell me who you think your dreamies are and I'll see if I can find any for you :)
Not sure about the signature though :/ I'll see if I can find out how.

Walker is really nice, he's in my town :D
Like GGadvance said, I usually go with nostalgia and personality :eek: A lot of my dream villagers are ones that I had in previous games! Like Apollo and Roscoe. Apollo was the first animal to ever give me his picture in WW, so now he's a must have! :D Roscoe was my first best friend in my second copy of WW :)
Personality is key, too! (Though looks count as well, just not as much as personality). I'm very prone to Cranky and Lazy villagers!

What does it mean to choose your dream villagers? Do you mean the villagers in your dream town?

Sometimes you find yourself liking villagers that aren't very popular too! Julian the unicorn is immensely popular, however I don't really care for him as much as others, (However I do love Marshal :) ) It all comes down to personal preference, every dreamie list is different :D
If your looking for a place to learn more about villagers I'd try Nookapedia :)

I pick my dreamies by looks. I don't care on what personalities the villagers have. What I care about is on how Cool they are. (Like Eugene. Man hes so cool. :cool:) And on how cute they are. (Like Pekoe. Shes adorable. :blush:)

It's a mix between villagers that I've had before, loved, and now want again, villagers that moved in and I came to love very quickly, and villagers that I've seen on the wiki and know I'd love.

They're either villagers I've had before in WW, villagers I've grown attached to, or villagers of a particular personality whose design I like.

Nostalgia and looks. I love all villager personalities, so I just narrow it down to the looks and any connections I feel towards them. Bob was the first villager I met in ACPG, my first AC game, and I love his looks. So he immediately went on to my dreamie list.

Looks and Personality :3 I always choose at least 1 villager from every personality so I can get a range of PWPs and convos c:

Looks + Personality.

I love smugs the most but I know I can't have a town full of them so for me, Marshal was just so cute and I love the squirrel species 'cuz of their tail.
I mean, when they walk, that tail just bounces!

when i selecting dreamies i consider the personalities first and looks second. c:

Back