• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Chops in boxes (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to take him! I need to make space though >_< Are you in a hurry to move him out?

Okay, I'll try to move out a villager, if you don't mind waiting a while. Do you have any items on your wishlist?
i'll be fine with waiting, any kitchen or animal costume stuff would be fine.^-^
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I'll try to move out a villager, if you don't mind waiting a while. Do you have any items on your wishlist?
how much longer do you think it will take? (sorry if that sounds needy qwq).

Last edited:
i'll be fine with waiting, any kitchen or animal costume stuff would be fine.^-^
Post automatically merged:

how much longer do you think it will take? (sorry if that sounds needy qwq).
No worries! I have no idea, I'm moving out Beau but it seems like no one needs him. It would be a shame to send him to the void because I know he's popular >_< Let me check with some other people really quick.

No worries! I have no idea, I'm moving out Beau but it seems like no one needs him. It would be a shame to send him to the void because I know he's popular >_< Let me check with some other people really quick.
alrighty, just tell me when your ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back