• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Chrissy or Rosie?

Who's a better Peppy?

• Rosie

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • Chrisay

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

BitterCoffee

Don't wait, act.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Whos the better Peppy in your opinion? c:

EDITT:// Sorry for the typo in Chrissy's name Dx

Last edited:
I love Rosie, she's cute but I just had Chrissy move into my 2nd town last night and really like her! Now just need Francine to go with her :)

This is actually interesting since I thought Rosie would win by a landslide xD
I have Chrissy atm and I will be getting Francine from a lovely person on here but I dunno if I wanna keep her xD Her eyes.. hmmm xD

Rosie, because I have a bias towards cats, and simply prefer her design.

Chrissy is nice, too, but is probably one of those animals that you'd want to have in a themed town (or with Francine) instead.

Chrissy is my dreamie. :D I'd prefer Francine not to be in my town, not really a fan of her. Not really a fan of Rosie either.

Rosie is adorable

idk...I think Chrissy's eyes are creepy

I have Chrissy in town and she's SO annoying .-. Much rather have Rose but eh...

I love Chrissy's design, it makes Rosie look a little plain. They're both cute but Chrissy is just more interesting to me.

I feel like Chrissy is more of just another piece of item to glue with Francine.
So Rosie because she's simple.

Chrissy, she is less-appreciated than Rosie. She also shares my birthday.

Hmm. Rosie's kind of a classic. She's even been in the Animal Crossing movie. Chrissy's more of the modern type, so if you like a new face, she's your girl. But if it were me, I'd probably pick Rosie.

Back