• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Cinnamoroll Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsuragi

Talk to me, superstar. What do you want?
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Unfortunate Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Cool Feather
Glam Heart Balloon
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Feedback
100% (237) +
I am so tired of looking at it, it looks so boring now. Name your price. Includes clothing.

I know this is low but I got 59 TBT
Sorry that is a bit low :(

Do you want IGB or TBT! I have like 100 TBT if that works
100 tbt works, whenever you're ready then I am :) I have 2 sets of the cinamoroll set I found out and someone did offer earlier today for one of them, one of the two sets doesn't have all the clothing. Do you prefer the one without the clothing or with?

oops I only have 93 TBT but I don't need the clothing !!! Also please add this friend code: 5086-3014-3991! My town is Berlin and I am Julia.

oops I only have 93 TBT but I don't need the clothing !!! Also please add this friend code: 5086-3014-3991! My town is Berlin and I am Julia.

That's fine, i'll add you and i'll drop them off. The set without clothing I believe DOES have the hat if you'd at least like that :) Let me gather the set, its in my house right now

Okay thanks opening my gates soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

also transferred the TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open

Okay thanks opening my gates soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

also transferred the TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open

I dont see your town, you havent added me yet
Edit: Nvm there it is.

Last edited:
Did you check again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You added the other friend code write? The one I sent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back