• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

City folk poem

Demolator40

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Animal crossing city folk, a game where turnips make you more than dope. A place where video game addicts have a chance at a life. Then they come here to the bell tree, where they post and type. A place where hair stylists never give you bad doos. A place where rich folk can get down and groove. A place where neighbors get kicked out when they're annoying, it's a place where you can time travel and start toying. Animal crossing city folk, where video gamers have lots of hope. Animal crossing city folk, a place where once, the animals spoke.

Demolator40 said:
Animal crossing city folk, a game where turnips make you more than dope. A place where video game addicts have a chance at a life. Then they come here to the bell tree, where they post and type. A place where hair stylists never give you bad doos. A place where rich folk can get down and groove. A place where neighbors get kicked out when they're annoying, it's a place where you can time travel and start toying. Animal crossing city folk, where video gamers have lots of hope. Animal crossing city folk, a place where once, the animals spoke.
Animal Crossing City Folk is tis a joke. Tis a land of peter pan, and were the animals once spoke. They all talked of the fancy ol' city Which many thought'a pity, they all went and gazed upon its great and exciting kitty. The land of fishing for most, they all go to post. On the bell tree, or Wifi Fun. They all like to pull a pun. dun dun DUNNNNNNN! Hey ya'll lets go hack a gun! And so the hackers went all day and night they made a dent. The town of beijing it was so fine, but now i've moved quite a time. thats mine. lol

i ..................... love ..............u ._. xD jkjkjkjkjkjkj OMGS JK i liked it =)

Back