• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling CLAIRES SANRIO RV SHOP!

mapleleaf

cheesecake lover
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (25) +
CLOSED
Ok I did this a while back and It was a pretty good success so I'm doing it again.

I have all 6 sanrio amiibo cards and will scan them into my town, so you can come into their RV and get E X C L U S I V E furniture!
Etoile-Chai-Chelsea-Marty-Rilla-Toby
each villager will be 5tbt

RULES
1.You don't have to follow me or anything, this is my second town that I will probably turn into cycling at some point so I dont care
2. Add my fc as soon as you comment, its on my sidebar :)
3.ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME this was a bit of a problem last time- wait for me to say you can come!
4. please stay online after you comment, i understand it might take a while because i'll have to add you, TT, get the villager in etc but so many people comment then don't come back on so I'm left waiting!
5. Ill vm you when ready and open, if you dont reply or come within 5-10 minutes then i'm safe to assume that you won't be coming and i'll move onto somebody else
6. Leave when you're done, either through the town gate or ask me to end the session
7. when commenting put your mayor name, town, fc and villager
8. I'm quite new to this so if im slow getting the villager up I apologise
comment cheesecake with your order to show you read the rules:)

P.S My second town is called Appleton (not roselake, my main town) just in case you get confused!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for Rilla's RV-- I'm currently missing 7 items in the Hello Kitty set, 6 I really want.
This being the case, I was wondering if I could come on two different characters to order it all with ease.

Mayor Momo of PPUVilla has the FC from my sidebar.
Mayor Roger of Kuro has the FC 4355-9786-7371 .

I will happily pay you 20 tbt if you'll let me do this!
Thanks in advance and do let me know.

Cheesecake!

Hello! I'm looking for Rilla's RV-- I'm currently missing 7 items in the Hello Kitty set, 6 I really want.
This being the case, I was wondering if I could come on two different characters to order it all with ease.

Mayor Momo of PPUVilla has the FC from my sidebar.
Mayor Roger of Kuro has the FC 4355-9786-7371 .

I will happily pay you 20 tbt if you'll let me do this!
Thanks in advance and do let me know.

Cheesecake!

that's absolutely fine! I'll vm you when she's in

im low on meow coupons so could you just buy it for me and ill pay extra tbt???

btw CHEESECAKE is the best ever!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and can i get him at 8:30 pm cst??

- - - Post Merge - - -

and marty and toby would be fine if thats okay

im low on meow coupons so could you just buy it for me and ill pay extra tbt???

btw CHEESECAKE is the best ever!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and can i get him at 8:30 pm cst??

I'd be happy to buy the items for you but you can only buy 3 items at a time so you'll have to let me know which ones (and also which villager).
Unfortunately I cannot do 8:30 cst as that's 1:30 am gmt and i will most likely be fast asleep by then

so would that mean you need to make multiple trips? and marty and toby and just the furniture :)

Thanks for your help and patience, let it be known I owe you 20 TBT and I will keep trying until the forums let me give it to you. :/
I don't know why it keeps saying invalid user specified.

so would that mean you need to make multiple trips? and marty and toby and just the furniture :)

you can only buy 3 items a day so it would mean having to TT a lot, also I'm not sure if I have enough MEOW coupons for both, i can get you 3 pieces now if you want? just pick your favourites :)

Pompompurin tv
Pompompurin bed
Pompompurin pudding plz

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get 3 every day?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know this is a lot of work i will pay extra tbt :)

Thanks for your help and patience, let it be known I owe you 20 TBT and I will keep trying until the forums let me give it to you. :/
I don't know why it keeps saying invalid user specified.

I'm not 100% sure why it won't work, its probably not your fault and just my messed up name lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pompompurin tv
Pompompurin bed
Pompompurin pudding plz

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get 3 every day?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know this is a lot of work i will pay extra tbt :)

sure, i'll let you know when I've got them and i'll drop them off when you're ready

I'll have to see about the 3 every day thing, i've gotta try and get the meow coupons first aha

okay i have 60 meow coupons enough for tobys rv :) i might be available in the next few hours

oh okay what time is it for you and what time are you planning to be on for

ok i wont be availible i can tomorrow 8:10 am cst tomorrow morning

Last edited:
Back