• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling CLAIRES SANRIO RV SHOP!

hey @claire\(?-?)? did you recive the tbt i sent or no because i still have all my tbt and i didnt get a message from the gyroid?

No i don't think I did, I wondered why I never got the message from the gyroid but i guess i just thought that maybe it had broken or something

Last edited:
thanks, you're not the first person who's had a problem sending tbt- I think my name is cursed or something aha :)

wait what it says invalid user...

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep definitely cursed XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

is your inbox full?

Got it, my inbox isnt't full though i'm only on 50/75- I'm not sure why it comes up with invalid user everytime somebody tries to send me tbt

hmm i wonder if collectibles work blue candys go for a lot sooo and i dont ow to much.......

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmmmmmm

- - - Post Merge - - -

i do have 2 tho

nononono, I wouldn't want you wasting those- I'll see if I can contact someone or like an admin and get my name fixed

Are you still giving away those Items? If so, i'd love to visit your town, since I'm desperately looking for some items of the Kiki&lala collection :)

Mayor Name: Sekkyu
Town Name: Kagayaku
FC: 4313 - 2266 - 6641

I'd be more than happy if you could contact me :blush:
Cheesecake :3

Im looking for kiki and lala wallpaper and floor

Hi! I'd love to come by for Chai's RV :) I'll be coming by with Eliza from LilacBay and my fc is on the side. Cheesecake :)

Are you still giving away those Items? If so, i'd love to visit your town, since I'm desperately looking for some items of the Kiki&lala collection :)

Mayor Name: Sekkyu
Town Name: Kagayaku
FC: 4313 - 2266 - 6641

I'd be more than happy if you could contact me :blush:
Cheesecake :3
I'm so sorry for not getting back to you, and yes I'm still doing it! I'll let you know when im open and ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd love to come by for Chai's RV :) I'll be coming by with Eliza from LilacBay and my fc is on the side. Cheesecake :)

Yep I can do that, will let you know when i'm ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll let you know when you can come over and get it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay ill try again later :)

name is officially changed! see if it'll work now :)

Back