• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Clamshell music boxes!

Freeze Your Chill

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
Just give me the name of the song you want for your music box and I'll make it for you! (I can also give you a random song if you'd like a surprise)

Payments can either be 3 TBT or 60,000 IGB for each music box (I'd prefer TBT but I don't mind how you pay ^^). I'm a little bit new to pricing so if you think that's too much/little then let me know ♡

Edit: I just saw someone say 1TBT equates to about 200,000 IGB? Oh man.. sorry if this seems unfair, but from now on I'll be upping the price to 300,000 IGB per music box.

Last edited:
Ok, can I order 5 for 15tbt? I would like Spring Blossoms, Forest Life, Wandering and two of Stale Cupcakes.

I have both of your orders ready! Miraso, I'll need your Friend Code, mine is 4055-5033-8985. I already have yours Steph so feel free to hmu when you're ready. For now though I'll be going to bed ^^'

Last edited:
I have both of your orders ready! Miraso, I'll need your Friend Code, mine is 4055-5033-8985. I already have yours Steph so feel free to hmu when you're ready. For now though I'll be going to bed ^^'

No problem, It's pretty late here too so I'll check back tomorrow!?

Oh my gosh! Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have an item in my inventory that was a gift from someone and it's a furniture item called Stale Cupcakes, I've never put it in my room or tried it out but is it actually a music player that plays one song?!

hi, could I order KK Disco, Cafe KK, Hypno KK, and KK Sonata? I'll pay 12 TBT. Thank you <3

Yes, it is! It's a pretty clamshell music box which plays a twinkly version of a song, in your case Stale Cupcakes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Arturia, I'll get started on that asap! I'm afraid it'll be a while though because I'm about to go out for the day. I'll let you know when I'm ready ^^

Last edited:
Hey, let me know when you are ready today for me to pick up the music boxes and send the tbt!

Last edited:
I?m pretty much ready during 8-10:00am EST and after 3pm EST. I have your bells ready and I added your friend code. My friend code is 3626-2567-0988.

Arturia, I'll get started on that asap! I'm afraid it'll be a while though because I'm about to go out for the day. I'll let you know when I'm ready ^^

that?s ok, take your time!

So sorry for not replying sooner ^^' I pretty much passed out as soon as I got home. Anyway, everyone's orders are ready, friend codes are added, and the gates are open if anyone wants to pick their music boxes up now. I'm not really doing much today so I should be able to get online if you let me know you're ready after I've done playing ♡

Last edited:
Don’t worry about it! I hope you are feeling relaxed right now! Are you still on? I’m getting on right now^^

Back