• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Classic Screen đź’š

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rochelle

Mayor of Fables
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (198) +
Hi guys!

Just looking to quickly buy a Classic Screen, Vivian wants a particular item removed and I think this screen might work!

I'm fine with tbt or even coming over to Stella's RV for a visit, it's up to you!

Oh and if you're more looking for items, my shop is here and I'll be opening in a little while, once I've got the Classic Screen :blush:

Thanks đź’š

Mine please! Let me grab it really quick and then I'll open for you~ (It's in my mess of a storage)

Mine please! Let me grab it really quick and then I'll open for you~ (It's in my mess of a storage)

Haha no problem, I 100% know how that feels! I even have a few things stashed at the post office in letters! I've added you and I'll send the tbt over now :)

Thanks! I just restarted my old town so I'm still trying to sort it all out xD
Opening~

Thanks! I just restarted my old town so I'm still trying to sort it all out xD
Opening~

On my way! Oh I can imagine how much work that would be, I'm just way too attached to my original town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the quick trade! Thread closed :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back