• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Claude the Rabbit

Villager
Claude

CylieDanny

OK, it's giving Jealousy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Fuggire
Yellow Candy
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Moon Bunny
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (114) +
About half way through my nmts with no luck, so if anyone has, or can get me him, lemme know. Ill pay if needed.

I'll leave the spot open until I have him, even turn back time. Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
I can't help you, but I just want to say that I'm happy to see some love for Claude. I remember suddenly liking him after playing a bit on my Gamecube file and having him in my "camp tent." He just looked really cute in the old graphics, and I haven't stopped liking him since. But I noticed most people don't care for him.

I hope someone can help you out!

I can't help you, but I just want to say that I'm happy to see some love for Claude. I remember suddenly liking him after playing a bit on my Gamecube file and having him in my "camp tent." He just looked really cute in the old graphics, and I haven't stopped liking him since. But I noticed most people don't care for him.

I hope someone can help you out!
I think he would be a cute friend fir Sasha ^^ I also love bunnies and hes so cute! Ive run into no rabbits so far

Back