• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Cleaning out my storage 🧹

Strawberryfelix

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (4) +
I had put my game down for a while and am restarting it again only to find that I have a lot of stuff that I don't need in storage.I'm mainly just looking to sell for in-game bells (or gold ore) at the moment. No set amounts, just pay me whatever you think is fair

⏰CST time zone⏰

🏠Non-orderable🏠
http://moridb.com/catalogs/g6wSaoFlho?
(A lot of nintendo, gracie, saharah, island, and event items)
Tiffany's picture

🌱bush starts🌱
x9 white azalea
x2 pink azalea
x2 sweet olive
x2 holly
x2 blue hydrangea
x2 pink hydrangea

🌼Flowers🌼
Blue Violet x12
Purple Violet x9
Yellow violet x5
White violet x8
White lily x14
Red lily x5
Yellow lily x2
Pink lily x12
Blue pansy x17
White pansy x17
Pink cosmo x1
White Tulip x8
Pink tulip x13
Purple Rose x8
Pink Rose x31
White rose x11

Last edited:
Hi! Is it okay if I buy that Yoshi Egg? Not sure how much you really want but I have a lot of IGBs. Don't have a gold ore unfortunately.

Hi! Is it okay if I buy that Yoshi Egg? Not sure how much you really want but I have a lot of IGBs. Don't have a gold ore unfortunately.

Of course! I may have multiples of that if you are interested in buying more than one. Whatever you think is a fair price is fine with me, I'm not picky ^.^

Alright! I'll just have one. I personally will pay 500K since I have a surplus of IGB but you can ask for more or less.

Alright, I can trade now. I'll add you and come.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I tried typing your FC but it doesn't work?

Intrested in
Beetle chair
Caterpillar sofa
Tiger jacket
Are they available still?

Hi I am interested in these items:
cabana bookcase,
cabana screen,
cabana wall radio,
snail clock,
snowman carpet,
Pink lily x12,
Pink cosmo x1,
Pink tulip x13,
Purple Rose x8 and
Pink Rose x31.

How much bells in game should I pay?

Thank you.

Hi :) I'm interested in your beautiful statue, Chihuahua ornament and Dachshund ornament, lovely phone and super star if you still have them. I can pay in either IGB or gold ores.

Back