• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ☼ Clear Out! ☼ Hybrids,Tools & Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many gold roses for the Pave set? And after I restart, if you're still doing this, I may be back for some perfect fruits lol.

How many gold roses for the Pave set? And after I restart, if you're still doing this, I may be back for some perfect fruits lol.

Is 8 okay? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love the Gracie set please! ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you really have each fruit as perfect fruit basket? :eek: If so, I'd also love to get 3 baskets of perfect cherries, perfect pears, perfect oranges and perfect peaches please! :) x

Sure, and yup I'm pretty sure I have all those. I'll check then vm you when your orders ready x

Hi I'd love to buy a coffee and a fizzy apple juice. (Sounds like a starbucks order hahaha) And I can do 6 tbt or 200k igb each. :)

Last edited:
Hi I'd love to buy a coffee and a fizzy apple juice. (Sounds like a starbucks order hahaha) And I can do 6 tbt or 200k igb each. :)

Sure! Is tbt okay? I'll get your order ready now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy all your orange and black hybrids.

Sure, if i've done the math right that works out to 64tbt c: I'll get your order ready.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back