• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Clear-out of Furniture, Clothing etc.

princess.looking.for.frog

rim tim tagi dim
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Woodlårk
Green Heart Balloon
Balloon Dog
New Leaf Token
Green Crescent Moon
Lily of the Valley
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Caustic Crystal
Dino Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (45) +
I have so much furniture laying around town which has so use to me. If you want to come and have a look around, take a few items it would a huge help for me. I don’t get much money for selling it all, and I am sure someone would want something from the heap. If you want me to check if I have any furniture from your wishlist on my catalog or laying around, I will be happy to do so! More of the items are orderable but there would be some rv and fortune cookie furniture among there too. Thanks for reading!

I have so much furniture laying around town which has so use to me. If you want to come and have a look around, take a few items it would a huge help for me. I don’t get much money for selling it all, and I am sure someone would want something from the heap. If you want me to check if I have any furniture from your wishlist on my catalog or laying around, I will be happy to do so! More of the items are orderable but there would be some rv and fortune cookie furniture among there too. Thanks for reading!

Hi there - this seems interesting. Is it alright to PM?

I would like to look around if you don’t mind? My friend code is 1049-4767-1834.
My mayor name is miles. I’m on Eastern Time (USA) I’m typically on from 8 am to 12 pm. But I will be on from 7 am to 9:30 am tomorrow.

Back