• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clear void?

CuriousCharli

Bunnie's Shmoopy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I need someone to come clear my void please. Here is the explanation as to why. I suggest skim reading or something because it probably won't be explained better than it is the first time. That and i'm lazy. You may be rewarded for your time if you require.

Make sure you have 10 villagers at most, unless you want Cesar. At first i thought someone gave him to me but it seems he's just a random that won't go away. Any other suggestions are welcome to get rid of him.

Last edited:
you have to visit a town with 10 villagers, not have them visit you! c:
as far as I know void-clearing doesn't always work 100% of the time, so just be aware of that as well. I've been doing it for ages though and I haven't had any problems :)

you have to visit a town with 10 villagers, not have them visit you! c:
as far as I know void-clearing doesn't always work 100% of the time, so just be aware of that as well. I've been doing it for ages though and I haven't had any problems :)

Hehe i know that i'm trying to get ridd of someone in my void either from someone else or what ACNL wants to dump on me. I was told to invite people over >.<it could work the other way around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late response! So do you still need me to come?

Yes please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 10 villagers in my main town. :)

May i addd you? It sounds greedy but i would love him to be gone and need a couple of people to be sure of that lol

Last edited:
I don't really fully understand what your doing, but I have 10 villagers if you still need to visit someone

I don't really fully understand what your doing, but I have 10 villagers if you still need to visit someone

If i'm honest, i don't know either. I think i'm just going to grit my teeth and just plot reset...when i time travel the next day and it turns to 6am, Cesar plots down. I'm trying to get rid of him but i don't think it possible. Thank you all for trying to help

If i'm honest, i don't know either. I think i'm just going to grit my teeth and just plot reset...when i time travel the next day and it turns to 6am, Cesar plots down. I'm trying to get rid of him but i don't think it possible. Thank you all for trying to help
ohhhh, you meant you picked Cesar up from someone else's void? unfortunately there's no way to get rid of him then, you've pretty much already got him ;-;
hopefully he'll move out quickly though, I've had a few times where I picked up someone's voided villager and managed to get rid of them by the end of the week!​

ohhhh, you meant you picked Cesar up from someone else's void? unfortunately there's no way to get rid of him then, you've pretty much already got him ;-;
hopefully he'll move out quickly though, I've had a few times where I picked up someone's voided villager and managed to get rid of them by the end of the week!​

Oh i hope so, i reeaaallly want Frita back andd i'm inches from her i swear lol oh well i shouldn't complain, more cycling so i can get some villagers back isnt a badd thing. Just findding it hardd to find a place for him.

Back