• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Clearing out my storage, TONS of random stuff

5atmkkds

Pro Dragon Slayer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2909-7162-7500
Tasty Cake
Leif
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (80) +
I’m cleaning out my closet and I’m selling everything I don’t need, looking for TBT (but I’m open to IGB/items) :)
Here’s what I’ve got:
- Full Balloon set
- 2x Chocolate cakes
- Full Cabana set (customized gold)
- Roasted Dino Meat
- Partial Rococo set (customized pink)
- Cinnamoroll Set
- berliner

I also have tons of items for free, if you’re willing to come by and pick them up:
- Deer Shirt
- Frog Shirt
- Fish on a Board
- Harvest rug
- Ranch table
- Shamrock clock
- Tabletop Game

Like I said, I’m extremely open to negotiation. I’m mostly concerned with getting rid of everything quickly rather than making money from it, so feel free to offer!

Last edited:
Im interested in the cabana set and the cinnamoroll set.
Would 1 tbt per item be ok? how many items would that be in total?
I think about 22?

Last edited:
That price is great!
For the Cinnamoroll set I have: a sofa, 2 stool, wall + floor, tea tray, table, parasol and sign for 9 items altogether
for the cabana set, I believe I’m only missing the screen. I have: a dresser, armchair, chair, bookcase, bed, lamp, wardrobe, wall radio, table, vanity and wall + floor for 12 items altogether. (Sorry it took me forever to count lol) If Im not mistaken that’s 21 TBT, does that work for you?

Since you added the rococo items I will update the offer too
How many rococo items do you have? I will take those too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the price works fine^^, If you are fine with 1 tbt for each of the rococo items, just add that to the total please

Of course, let me check and see!

- - - Post Merge - - -

For rococo I have the wardrobe, chair, vanity, lamp, candlestick, table, dresser, bed, clock, shelf, sofa and wall for 12 items altogether :)

nice thats a lot of the ones i?m missing (and the others I don?t have customized so it works out)
So that would be 33tbt for all right?
do you prefer to deliver the items or should I come over? I have time right now, what about you?

33 exactly! I’ve got time, I’d prefer hosting if that’s alright with you!

sure, let me know when your gates are open and what your town?s name is, I only need one trip^^

Last edited:
Oh shoot, I need to update my FC, it’s 0405 - 1482 - 9445 , sorry about that!

Town name is Utopia, I’ve added you and i’m opening gates as soon as you’re registered :)

i don?t know whats wrong I can?t seem to connect to your town properly. the "waiting for a train"-loadingscreen has failed after taking too long to load two times now. After that I cant see your town on the list anymore. I don?t think its my connection, I was literally on 47 trips to other towns in the last 6 hours ^^ll

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok np I will wait. I have time so just let me know when you finished^^

No it’s definitely me, it should work now though... i hope

Back