• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clearing the air~

Nerd House

Content Creator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5177-1958-9486
New Horizons Token
Purple Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Hello.

My name is Alaros. Some of you may know me better as Adol The Red.

FULL DISCLOSURE
In the past I did some terrible things here, for which I received four negative reputation feedbacks and also served a long ban. I did the crime, and I did the time. That's all in the past now.
----------

I'm not proud of what I did, but I have learned from my mistakes and have grown as a person. I'm not the jerk I used to be. Now I am returning to one of my favorite forums (with a username change) in an attempt to start over. A clean slate, you might say.

The only thing I am here for is to lurk an interesting forum (apparently forums are a thing for me), post occasionally, and *maybe* make some new friends. I am always up for comments, messages, and conversation with new people.

Apple2012;bt13116 said:
I do forgive you for what you did a long time ago, even if I wasn't involved.

I stopped playing Animal Crossing too. After playing for two whole years, I lost interest into ACNL, but I do play ACHHD once in a while. Hopefully, a new Animal Crossing game comes out sometime.

Thank you, haha.
I might go back to it, if and when this new update hits. Won't be going online though. And it probably won't be for very long, if at all.

I'm currently trying to finish Yokai Watch, so I can move on to Yokai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls. Having a good time with it so far.

Back