[closed] 1:1 gift exchange (0 gifts available)

amemome

mem
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (133) +
I have collected one gift of each color (woot) and now can trade others for extra gifts!

I currently have enough to trade for 1 gift(s.) Please let me know what color you'd like!

Hi!

Am looking for a gift exchange partner! I'm aiming to get at least one gift of each color (100 snowflakes total), and would love to do the same for you.

I currently have enough snowflakes to get one of each gift color!

Please be my gift partner this holiday season :D

Last edited:
Are you looking for a partner who can give you all the gifts? Or would we be able to gift each other just one gift?

Hopefully that made sense! I have enough snowflakes to send you one present and I’m not sure which events I’ll participate in 🎄 but I would love at least one present! If you don’t want to exchange gifts with me though I totally understand 🥰

Are you looking for a partner who can give you all the gifts? Or would we be able to gift each other just one gift?

Hopefully that made sense! I have enough snowflakes to send you one present and I’m not sure which events I’ll participate in 🎄 but I would love at least one present! If you don’t want to exchange gifts with me though I totally understand 🥰
Hi! I was hoping for a partner who can exchange all of the gifts with me since it would be easier to coordinate. Thank you for asking!

Hi! I was hoping for a partner who can exchange all of the gifts with me since it would be easier to coordinate. Thank you for asking!
I would love to be your partner! :) I'm also looking to collect at least one of all the gifts and will be participating in every event to earn as many snowflakes as possible

hi! id like an orange gift ^^ would you like a random color gift in exchange?

hey!!! if u still have some snowflakes i'd like a blue gift i can trade for any color you want!

Back