• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway closed: 2.5 million bells & 9 pink roses, 9 blue roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

1milk

King Kylie ♛
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pavé
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (11) +
i accidentally bred too much flowers that i will not be using in my town and i dont need the excess bells rn i earned from selling rocks and fossils (i already have a lot), so i will be giving them away! first come first served, im closing in four hours :)

Last edited:
I'm very much interested in your blue roses!
I also saw you needed some clovers and I have about three I can spare for you <3

I'm very much interested in your blue roses!
I also saw you needed some clovers and I have about three I can spare for you <3

oh okay i will trade all my blue roses for your clovers :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

so just to come and pick some things up?:eek:

you can get everything but the blue roses, please add me and ill open my gates soon :)

Any chance you could bring them over? I'm working on getting my train station upgrade!

oh yeah sure! i already have you added so i can come over now :)

Opening up for you! Don't mind the mess~ clovers will be directly south of the train station for you c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back