• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[closed] art commissions for nmt/other things idk

toifshi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (15) +
so i spent most of the nmt i earned from this to attempt to get raymond but uh 1000 tickets and 4 days later i got nothing so uh, this might be a long shot but im willing to try cause im exhausted, but uhm one slot goes to whoever can find me someone whod sell raymond to me for a reasonable price (and by reasonable i mean it fits in my pockets in one trip), im willing to draw a half body or chibi for that tbh
after that ill probs open a few slots

update: ive been saved so i can open properly now, ill only open some slots tho, just enough to give me some nmt to buy things, im not rlly in the mood for drawing halfbodies rn sorry :((( i do rlc commissions too (didnt kno theyre allowed here) but i tend to avoid them cause i feel theyre too pricey for here, and also im not super in the mood for them

hi i want to do art commissions for some nmt
1 bust = 50nmt
1 chibi = 75nmt
half body = 100nmt
message me!
here is my art: (my icon is also my art! hes my oc boiiiiii)
1590103611953.png

1590103626388.png

1590103676732.png
1590103797985.png

finished tbtforum comms: (resized)
1591389369955.png

slots:
1. @IonicKarma halfbody
2. @SarahsNY chibi
3. @salem_ bust, halfbody
4. @DoeReMi bust
5. @Aus bust
6. @MayorMelony halfbody, chibi
7. @VEGGIENUGGETS halfbody
8. @Kadori bust
9. @StarlightReverie bust
10. @pamdimz 2x bust
11. @Kammm chibi
12. @Emzy half body
13. @janeying12
14. @Karmahri 1 bust 1 chibi
15. @Blink. chibi
16. @Kailah chibi

Last edited:
Hello!! I love your art!! I think it would b good to also post in the museum shop section of tbt c: i would love to commission you once ive stocked up on some more NMTs c:

Hello!! I love your art!! I think it would b good to also post in the museum shop section of tbt c: i would love to commission you once ive stocked up on some more NMTs c:
oh thank you for letting me know! this forum confuses me a lot and thank you!, im saving up nmt to buy a villager ahahaha;;

oh thank you for letting me know! this forum confuses me a lot and thank you!, im saving up nmt to buy a villager ahahaha;;
Nws! It's always a nice suprise to see some lovely art hahaha which villager are you looking for? C:

ooo I'd love to commission you for a half body! Here's my refs: Refs

But ya as the other people have said, you should post this on the museum shop forum o:

Edit: Whoops forgot an important ref
1590105036328.png

Nws! It's always a nice suprise to see some lovely art hahaha which villager are you looking for? C:
coughs raymond,, hes the only popular villager i want and ive been playing the game pretty chill until now, just selling some diys for nmt and saving my nmt but i decided to try commissions so it goes faster
Post automatically merged:

ooo I'd love to commission you for a half body! Here's my refs: Refs

But ya as the other people have said, you should post this on the museum shop forum o:
sure! quick question how do i get the payment for this;;; do i get it first and then draw? cause thats what i do for regular art commissions (apologies, i didnt think abt this sooner ahahha;;)

coughs raymond,, hes the only popular villager i want and ive been playing the game pretty chill until now, just selling some diys for nmt and saving my nmt but i decided to try commissions so it goes faster
Ooft all the best raymond is a toughie i used the campsite method to get him cuz never in my life will i rack up enough NMTs LOL but i hope you get him soon!!!

sure! quick question how do i get the payment for this;;; do i get it first and then draw? cause thats what i do for regular art commissions (apologies, i didnt think abt this sooner ahahha;;)
Ya I think most people pay first before the artist starts drawing, or sometimes after a sketch. If you are free now, I can stop by and drop off payment o:

Ooft all the best raymond is a toughie i used the campsite method to get him cuz never in my life will i rack up enough NMTs LOL but i hope you get him soon!!!
i was trying for him using the campsite but i didnt want to time travel too much cause i like having random villagers visit sometimes; (and also cause literally right before i tried it i paid for a leopold who is smug ahahaha;; foolish)

Ahhh that's fair i was scared I'll spoil too much when i tted but luckily it was alright cx ahhh unlucky with the timing haha

Ya I think most people pay first before the artist starts drawing, or sometimes after a sketch. If you are free now, I can stop by and drop off payment o:
oki im gonna open rn! code is: LRQ55

i was trading earlier so it was blocked off im sorry huhu but ill work on yours now! thank youuu

also ill do the ones i have first then post in the museum so i can keep track of it better ehehe

Last edited:
oki im gonna open rn! code is: LRQ55

i was trading earlier so it was blocked off im sorry huhu but ill work on yours now! thank youuu

also ill do the ones i have first then post in the museum so i can keep track of it better ehehe
did you mean to quote me twice or were you talking to someone else? o:

i would love to commission you for a halfbody when you have the time ! i'll even toss in an extra 50 nmt as a tip. your art is lovely ;v;

I'd love to be commissioned ;7;
I would like a bust please so 50NMT plus a tip <3
These are my refs
my oc.jpg
soggy_plush_flurry.png
soggy_balloons_flurry.png
profile.png

Thank you for considering me

Aaahhh your art is adorable <3 Id love to commission you for a chibi!!

9hj93io.jpg
ssYwgVF.jpg

no need to include the gum! she also has freckles c:

Last edited:
ur art is so cute!!! if its ok id love to commission you for a bust ; v ;
ref is here (and if you can take small pixel art as a ref, here as well; theyre the same character c': )

Back