[TEMP OPENING] Lighstick GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

Sweet! Hey, I offered a Tasty Cake and it's not on your wishlist anymore. I wonder where it went... Can I still give it to you when you open for real?
Yea!
your name: lie
collectible: f13 candy (wanna save the wand for another animation if thats ok ;o; ) !
animation: lightstick :^D
visual ref: https://toyhou.se/23146248.cabbage (jacket ver)
That's totally okay! :^D I will be adding you to queue!

Oh- also now that I think about it, I'll be changing something real quick. I'm going to be accepting RLC and changing it so the slots are unlimited :^P I just thought about how it'll be a pain for me to close and reopen constantly.. anyways- Let me know if you want to change payment types, Lieryl!

hii!! I hope it’s ok to put a lightstick order in if I wasn’t on the pinglist? let me know!

Your name: Lisa
Collectible: green jellyfish? I’m not sure if someone already offer this or not, feel free to let me know!
Animation: lightstick
VISUAL references: Popuri pls! let me know if you need a reference!

hii!! I hope it’s ok to put a lightstick order in if I wasn’t on the pinglist? let me know!

Your name: Lisa
Collectible: green jellyfish? I’m not sure if someone already offer this or not, feel free to let me know!
Animation: lightstick
VISUAL references: Popuri pls! let me know if you need a reference!
Oh yeah that's totally fine :^D I'll add you to the queue!
-
also a lil update to whoever is reading this: changed the order form a bit.. also changed the name of the thread since it's technically not a soft opening anymore 🤔 ...

I might just save the popsicle for another animation, but I'll give you my blue jellyfish in exchange for the rocket pop I'm saving for another animation if it's ok!

I might just save the popsicle for another animation, but I'll give you my blue jellyfish in exchange for the rocket pop I'm saving for another animation if it's ok!
Oh yeah- that's totally fine! Whatever you want to save it for :^D ! Just wanted to ping the pinglist just in case anybody was interested!

Oh yeah- that's totally fine! Whatever you want to save it for :^D ! Just wanted to ping the pinglist just in case anybody was interested!
Ok, I'll just stay on the pinglist until other options were open again, thank you! (y)

Your name: Suguri
Payment: Tasty Cake
Lightstick color: Purple
VISUAL references:
IMG_0663.jpeg
Can she be saying "Gooo Kieran!!" somewhere? Like in a speech bubble or something?

Your name: jiny
Payment: black mushroom :^D
Lightstick color: can it be the same color as the txt lightstick in the emote you made me? plspls tysm :>
VISUAL references:
these are soooo cute omg

Your name: Suguri
Payment: Tasty Cake
Lightstick color: Purple
VISUAL references:
Can she be saying "Gooo Kieran!!" somewhere? Like in a speech bubble or something?
might be a bit hard since it's a short animation but i'll try!

Your name: jiny
Payment: black mushroom :^D
Lightstick color: can it be the same color as the txt lightstick in the emote you made me? plspls tysm :>
VISUAL references:
these are soooo cute omg
yepyep! added!

Back