• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [closed - breeding more]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz_lovely

Help me find Melba on ACNH!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3435-3356-0420
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (111) +
Nil.

I am selling them 1 btb each!

If you're interested, let me know by PM me or comment down below.

I do prefer pick up :)

My FC is down below and on the side of this post. Cheers!

P.S. I will be on ACNL between 7.30am - 8.00am and 7.00pm - 10.00pm (NZT) as I have work during the day and won't be able to trade.

Last edited:
i'll be online for awhile today! c:
i'll add your fc right now !!

i'll be online for awhile today! c:
i'll add your fc right now !!

Oh bummer!
Missed you again and by looking at the time when you’ve posted, it was 2.31am and I was already asleep. I will be on more tomorrow if today doesn’t work.

i'm here rn if you're still online? c: or tell me a time that works for you, it's 3;30 pm where i am so i'll be online a while!

i'm here rn if you're still online? c: or tell me a time that works for you, it's 3;30 pm where i am so i'll be online a while!

Perfect! I am on now. Let me gather the flowers and add you so I can let you into my town.
Give me a min.

ye, i prefer them actually! omw 2ds pal! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no, it's not showing up D: this has been happening a ton today, do you want to try my town or wait?

ye, i prefer them actually! omw 2ds pal! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no, it's not showing up D: this has been happening a ton today, do you want to try my town or wait?

I can drop it off at your town if you like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back