• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager DIY Closed for tonight! Come catalog hw clothes!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 4 allowed with 0 waiting

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Star Fragment
Inky
Galaxy Cupcake
Blue Star Fragment
Invader
Goomba
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pinky
Feedback
100% (648) +
Closed for tonight!!!

Halloween Costume Catalog

Hey guys! I’ve been trying to get as much Halloween themed clothing out so I can have peeps over to catalog it but keep running out of room! Lol! So for now here is what I have:

All HW clothing is on the beach right to the left of the airport. Free DIYs are near my plaza. Please don’t pick my pumpkins. I haven’t got to do much today but feel free to water them!

New:

All impish wings

All impish horns

All flashy pointy ear animal hats

All flashy round animal ear hats

All flashy animal costumes

All flashy animal boots

All Magic Academy Hoods

All magic academy robes

All raggedy outfits

All horizontal striped tights

All Mage’s dresses

All Mage’s striped hats

Animal nose

Old:

All Mage’s robes (2 are on order)

All Mage’s hats

All mage’s booties

Mummy hat and costume

Skeleton hat and costume

No payment required but I’d luv any of the following if anyone has it!!!

Looking for:

All mage’s boots

DIYs-nova light, Star clock, starry garland, crescent moon chair, shell partition, diy workbench, any mermaid other than floor/rug/screen

Also need clay and hard wood!
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Heyy I would absolutely love to come but I'm having someone over atm. If possible I would love to come over when they leave even if June isn't crafting anymore. I'm sooo happy you want the flashy round ear animal hat because I want mine gone lol!! I also can bring clay and hardwood, how much do you need?

Heyy I would absolutely love to come but I'm having someone over atm. If possible I would love to come over when they leave even if June isn't crafting anymore. I'm sooo happy you want the flashy round ear animal hat because I want mine gone lol!! I also can bring clay and hardwood, how much do you need?
Sure thing! I just got bk from picking up my kid anyway! Take your time and just let me know when you’re ready! Also maybe just needing 5-10 of each on the clay/wood. Lol trying to get the sets made. I may go island hopping later though to get more materials.

I’d love to head on over! I can bring you a pair of black and purple mage’s boots.☺️

Kk guys. I’ll open up in just a few and add u to the dodo

I’d love to head on over! I can bring you a pair of black and purple mage’s boots.☺
That’s be awesome! Thx!

June is still crafting btw. I sat my time bk a bit.

I’d love to head on over! I can bring you a pair of black and purple mage’s boots.☺
Added! Come on by!

Last edited:
Sure thing! I just got bk from picking up my kid anyway! Take your time and just let me know when you’re ready! Also maybe just needing 5-10 of each on the clay/wood. Lol trying to get the sets made. I may go island hopping later though to get more materials.
I'm finally coming now 😅 Is that stacks or literally just 5-10 each?

I can bring a stack of hardwood, I'm just after candy from the shop

Back