• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[CLOSED] GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

I see you need another orange. I can supply it when my submissions get accepted :3

:^D yeah! what would you like me to draw?

nice nice!
Thank you!! Would you like a particular date or message on the fruit?

Sorry for the horrible ref, I haven't had time to make a proper one 😭
zerous ref.png

yayay! did you want them now or later? and how many :0
O!!! I can take them now! What would you like me to draw for you?
Oh and for how many... hmm.. I want three in total but one is fine o/ (I would want the message to be "You're not strong enough.")

O!!! I can take them now! What would you like me to draw for you?
Oh and for how many... hmm.. I want three in total but one is fine o/ (I would want the message to be "You're not strong enough.")
okay i'll send it right over!
if you could draw my island rep that'd be great :3

1711000967101.png
1711000998972.png

Hi! :3
I’d love to offer you bananas for a surprise comm?

Yeah! Can do :^DD Just let me know what you'd like me to draw!
Ohh I'm excited! Thank you! Tell me when to send the banana and if you want a message on it!

Here is a reference dump
If possible could you please not include her face bandages/plasters? They are starting to bother me ^^'

Hope you have fun with her <3 Thank you so much!

tEwnQY0.jpg

L041FXK.png
QhpPWPf.gif

The rest of @Moonlight. 's order!
moon_2.pngmoon_3.png

Ohh I'm excited! Thank you! Tell me when to send the banana and if you want a message on it!

Here is a reference dump
If possible could you please not include her face bandages/plasters? They are starting to bother me ^^'

Hope you have fun with her <3 Thank you so much!

tEwnQY0.jpg

L041FXK.png
QhpPWPf.gif
Oh no message is fine and any time is fine :^D

Last edited:
helllloooo, to the people who are still waiting on their pieces : just an update! i am going to spend the rest of today and tomorrow resting my hand and head ! so i will resume drawing after that
It's ok to rest, Just take your time and make sure to take breaks, there's no rush! ☺️👍

It's ok to rest, Just take your time and make sure to take breaks, there's no rush! ☺️👍
Thank you Yanrima! Yeaaah, I mean I can still draw- but the pieces are not coming out how... I would like. So that is clear to me that I need to take a small break xP

Back