• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing -closed- info abt Burgandy Yukata in thread

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
I have been trying to see if anyone has made the burgandry yukata but with absolutely no luck. It seems like no one has made any of the 2019 yukata collection. I don't want to have to make it myself since black and red palettes are not my strong suit when it comes to designing. Other sources that I looked up who used to make clothes from Pocket Camp have stopped being active.

If anyone happens to make it I'd offer tbt since it is a somewhat intricate design.

Last edited:
I saw doubutsu-no-mori on tumblr made the burgundy and black versions as QRs. I couldn’t post photos but it’s a pretty recent post on his tumblr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw doubutsu-no-mori on tumblr made the burgundy and black versions as QRs. I couldn?t post photos but it?s a pretty recent post on his tumblr.

I saw doubutsu-no-mori on tumblr made the burgundy and black versions as QRs. I couldn?t post photos but it?s a pretty recent post on his tumblr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I actually saw them on their tumblr, I occasionally talk to them. I actually forgot about this thread for a while, so I should prob close it since there is now a beautiful burgundy yukata my character can wear.

Wait... how do I close threads on here?

Last edited:
If you go into the advanced settings ( the option between post and cancel ), there should be an option to close the thread at the bottom.

Although... if you'd like, I could try making the yukatas for you, if you know where I could find pictures of them! Just an offer, of course ': D I've been working on my designing skills, lately...

Back