Selling CLOSED Kitten's Catalog Store - Spacesuit, Cat dresses, Festive Dresses and More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 9 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items

Libbyannii

Easy Breezy Mama
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6960-3265-8023
Feedback
100% (171) +
Come catalog those hard-to-find items listed below. No fee but donations are appreciated of NMT, bells or my wishlist items. Just comment below that you want to come and I'll add your name so you can see the dodo code.

*Note - to catalog means to pick up and drop again so you can purchase the item in your catalog. Please come with empty pockets as to not mix up my items with yours and let me know if anythings missing. Leave through the airport. It's okay to shop while you're here.

Here's what I have:

All 8 fancy kimonos
All 6 festive tree dresses
All 6 ski boots
All 3 cat dresses
All 6 pair of sheer socks
Festive dress
Tree sweater
Spacesuit and helmet
Icy dress
All 2 mod parkas
All 6 long down coats
All 2 quilted jackets
All 3 pleather trench coats
both dreamy sweaters
4 different wooden deck rugs
ivory medium round mat
fluffy rug
magic circle rug
iron entrance mat
lacy rug

Last edited:
Could I visit as well, please? I have a few items from your wishlist that you can have, too (red & white Flashy Kimonos, & blue Magical Dress). I'll make sure my pockets are empty except for those. :)

Hi! Could I swing by as well to do some cataloguing? :) I can give you a Marketplace Decoration (or two, lol, if you want both).

I need to head out briefly in a few minutes, but I will be back online again later! Let me know!

Hello would like to come catalog if still open :) I have some stuff from your wishlist that I could bring for you to keep (2 labelle coats, 2 mage robes and green milkmaid dress, green frilly dress, white magical dress).

Hello would like to come catalog if still open :) I have some stuff from your wishlist that I could bring for you to keep (2 labelle coats, 2 mage robes and green milkmaid dress, green frilly dress, white magical dress).
Awesome thank you!

Hello, I would like to come catalog as well, please.

Edit: I can get all 6 flashy kimonos for you, but give me a moment to order them and time travel a day to get them in the mail.

Thank you so much for the catalog! I think there were only 5 festive tree dresses laid out. Forgot to let you know that before I left. Took a screeny before I left of my inventory just in case ^^

Thank you so much for the catalog! I think there were only 5 festive tree dresses laid out. Forgot to let you know that before I left. Took a screeny before I left of my inventory just in case ^^
Yup, that's true. I had to take one earlier. I'm missing the silver. I'll get it again later if you want to come back.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if you saw my edit. I'm getting the 6 flashy kimonos for you. It'll take me a bit to order them and time travel to get them out of the mail. So no hurry. ☺
That's awesome! Thank you!>. I have to TT and change the dodo to replace the silver festive dress I took earlier anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back