• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [Closed] Looking to give Shino a new home~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinpane

"Everything comes full circle"
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Glitched Easter Egg
Friday the 13th Candy
Festive Bell
Yellow Candy
Zombie Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (19) +
Shino has been claimed. Have a good adventure, Shino! (・ω・)ノ

Hello.~ After a short stay, Shino is in boxes preparing for her next adventure. But instead of leaving her to stumble into the void, I’d like to give her away.

I have spotted her wearing a custom design a few times-if these transfer, I have no control over this unfortunately-however no home-changing gifts were given.

First come, first served.~ It’s quite a walk to her home from the airport, so I shall lead the way.

Last edited:
Dutifully noted.~ I shall send you the dodo code shortly so you can get her! (^ν^)
oh my god this is insane, I was still doing my tickets in the meantime and...I found her!! 291 tickets later and somehow after I post on here for yours, she shows up! Thank you so much but I don't need her anymore! ;w;

oh my god this is insane, I was still doing my tickets in the meantime and...I found her!! 291 tickets later and somehow after I post on here for yours, she shows up! Thank you so much but I don't need her anymore! ;w;

Wow, that is incredible! And no worries, happy to hear someone looking for Shino finally found her! :D
———
For anyone else coming in the future, Shino’s still looking for a home~

Thank you! I'm out right now at the store, can you give me about 20 mins if that's ok with you?

I'm sorry about that! I'd understand if you can't hold her!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much ❤
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back