• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[CLOSED] Matcha Self-Serve Cataloguing - Free Furniture Cataloguing (Taking Requests for Next Week!)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code

Proph

Nicole from Matcha!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (48) +
Welcome to Matcha Island! I offer free cataloguing of furniture and free DIYS/random junk at my island in a relatively self-serve manner, as I leave my island open while I AFK. This means that cataloguing here operates on a trust system - please read the below guidelines before coming over!

I typically open on random weekdays between 1-8PM PST and lock my thread once my island is closed for the night!

Sets to Catalogue:
  • accessories stand
  • antique set (black)
  • bathroom sink
  • billiard tables
  • book stands
  • box corner sofa
  • box sofa
  • champion's pennant
  • chessboards
  • coffee cup
  • desktop computers
  • fans
  • fireplace
  • grand pianos
  • laptops
  • menu chalkboards
  • piano benches
  • rattan set (black)
  • rattan set (white)
  • shower sets
  • soup kettles
  • street organs
  • surfboards
  • upright pianos
  • tricycles
  • whirlpool bath

Rules/Guidelines:
  • Cataloguing and all DIYS are completely free!
  • I would prefer you come with a mostly empty inventory - or at least the first few rows clear of items - to reduce mixups!
  • Everything is individually fenced so you can pick up everything in one fence and drop it right after!
  • Do not mix up the items, and do not take any of the furniture in fences home! My sets are for cataloguing - if you take items, it means other people can't catalogue them :( Please check your inventory before leaving to ensure you didn't take any furniture with you!
  • You may take any number of DIYS you need to complete your collections! All DIYS on the ground should be from villagers crafting, and I've already removed most of the ones you get for free at the beginning of the game. Please do not take any DIYs if you intend to resell them!
  • Please leave via the airport!
  • Please do not use wetsuits to explore parts of my island outside the fenced-off area!
  • Feel free to request furniture sets you'd like to catalogue in the future! My reorderable furniture catalogue is 100% complete <3

I will be AFK the entire time and will not respond to any messages in game, and may only periodically reply to messages on this thread when I can. I'm operating on a trust system here, and will likely not do this again if any of my rules are broken and things go missing. Please don't give out this code to anyone else once you're done! Four people are allowed on my island at a time.

If you find this thread helpful feel free to post here to keep it bumped! I will open my island sporadically as long as I have DIYs to give away, so you're welcome to request furniture sets to catalogue if you'd like - just that I can't guarantee when I'll open my island publically next.

Last edited:
Closing island now! Thank you everyone with surprising me with tips when I came back ;___;

Open again! As before, I will be AFK the whole time and will not be responsive to messages in game. Please treat my island with respect!

Some additional notes:
  • All furniture, clothes, etc on the Free pile will be sold to Nooks at the end of the day if no one wants them!
  • If you have any spare books you'd like to donate I'll take them - I'm looking to make a few bookshelves!
  • You can still request items to be available to catalogue - I will open again tomorrow with the new items around the same time if anyone makes requests.

I have some extra books hanging around and would be happy to drop them off. Thanks for your generosity!
Edit: I dropped off five books in front of you! tysm

Last edited:
Dropped you a brown Yucca and yellow Upright Vacuum Cleaner!

Thanks so much for the free cataloguing c:

Hey I got disconnected and have still items from your island.. I am trying to reconnect so i can place them back. Sorry T^T

Seems there was a disconnection - sorry I didn't notice sooner!
I've put the island back up.

Thank you everyone who left me nice gifts when I came back! <3

Hey I got disconnected and have still items from your island.. I am trying to reconnect so i can place them back. Sorry T^T

Thanks for letting me know! Were they the bath towels? If you can return them today that'd be appreciated - don't feel bad about it, it's not your fault the disconnection happened!

[EDIT]
Bathroom towel racks have been returned! <3

Last edited:
Is this still open? I forgot to catalogue the upright piano :(

Open again! As before, I will be AFK the whole time and will not be responsive to messages in game. Please treat my island with respect!

Some additional notes:
  • All four leaf-print wetsuits have now been added - located to the left of my lighthouse on the left beach!
  • I'm still looking for a few more spare books if anyone has any they don't want for bookshelves!
  • You can still request items to be available to catalogue!
Also, last time someone left a teacup ride in my mixers' fence. Not sure who's this is but please message me if you think it's yours!

Some additional notes:
  • I will be shuffling my cataloguing selection for the next time I open! I haven't decided which items I'll remove/replace, but some new items you'll see are the black and white rattan sets and the fireplaces. Please feel free to request sets as well - I have everything except the 15 items listed in my first post!
  • Additional DIYs have been added!
  • Saharah is here, and she is selling the following items: dungeon wall, train-station flooring, yellow stripes rug, black-design kitchen mat, tropical rug. She should be in the cataloguing area, so please feel free to purchase from her as well while you're here!

Last edited:
Could you do shower sets and bathroom sinks next time? I'm missing those. Also, I'll try to remember to bring you a blue yucca.

Are you still open? i clicked on the link and it says the turnip code has spoiled.

Back