• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes :) Transfer 300 TBT to my count and add me. Open your town, i can go in tree minutes :)

I transferred the TBT and my gate is open :)
Thanks again! hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh, can I also buy the Dango for 100 TBT? XD I completely missed that you had one!! I'm done after this time, I promise!!! Hahaha!

. 24-hour-shop ABD
. Soft-Drink Display
. Sandwich Display
. Buffet Server
. 24-Hour Shop Counter
. Steamed-Bun Case

Could i please get these items? That would be 600 TBT, right? :)

(Also my phone is being glitchy right now and will only let me view the first page of this topic, so my apologies in case you've asked for people not to post whilst you're offline!)

I'd like to buy these for a friend if they're still available :)

- Yut board
- Bureom
- Rice cake
- Tteok plate
- Songpyeon
- Blue ogre mask
- Red ogre mask
- Dango
- Cucumber horse
- Eggplant cow

Please give me my tbt back why wont you answer my PM?

Heya, I'm back. I need some soup-like stuff for my themed house. I'd like the new year noodles, bureom. Send me a pm when you're online and we'll do it like last time. I'll just immediately send you the tbt bells and then we can do the trade in-game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back