• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transferred, added, and on my way to open. Just come on over whenever you're ready. Thank you. :)

Sure :) Transfer 200 TBT to my count and add me. I go in a minute.

I love your avatar. Willow is my favorite neighbor :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. Transfer 100 TBT and add me. I go in a two minutes :)

I'm sorry. I can't trade right now. I have to go. Sorry.

Hello Witch! If I wanted to order a bunch of items, what would be the easiest way for that (IE, order only in certain amounts with several orders, just order it all, etc)?

EDIT: Here's what I'm interested in if it helps. vuv

Yut Board, Afternoon Tea-Set, Hibiscus, Yule Log, Bell Knickknack, Bureom, Rice Cake, Turkey, Newsprint helmet, Tteok Plate, Pumpkin Pie, Songpyeon, Cucumber Horse, Eggplant Cow, Bamboo Grass, Veggie Basket, Red Ogre Mask, Zodiac Boar, Zodiac Dragon, Zodiac Rat!

The total would come out to 1,875 TBT!

Last edited:
I would like to buy a golden axe for 100 TBT bells please!

Hello Witch! If I wanted to order a bunch of items, what would be the easiest way for that (IE, order only in certain amounts with several orders, just order it all, etc)?

EDIT: Here's what I'm interested in if it helps. vuv

Yut Board, Afternoon Tea-Set, Hibiscus, Yule Log, Bell Knickknack, Bureom, Rice Cake, Turkey, Newsprint helmet, Tteok Plate, Pumpkin Pie, Songpyeon, Cucumber Horse, Eggplant Cow, Bamboo Grass, Veggie Basket, Red Ogre Mask, Zodiac Boar, Zodiac Dragon, Zodiac Rat!

The total would come out to 1,875 TBT!

I need a some minutes to find this, but yes. Transfer TBT bell and add me, i can go in a five minutes :)

TBT transferred and gates open! You can just drop the stuff in front of the train station for ease. :)

I cant see your town Ira? Add me please and open for all :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy a golden axe for 100 TBT bells please!

Sure. Transfer TBT bells to my count. I am now in a change, but I can go soon :) Add me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please buy the bamboo grass :O

Sure. Transfer TBT bells to my count. I am now in a change, but I can go soon :) Add me.

I cant see your town Ira? Add me please and open for all :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did! But I probably added you and opened my gates before you added me, which is usually remedied by saving and restarting the game. If you still can't see me, I'll restart mine! (I can't check since my gates are open!)

I did! But I probably added you and opened my gates before you added me, which is usually remedied by saving and restarting the game. If you still can't see me, I'll restart mine! (I can't check since my gates are open!)

Reopen please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back