• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling CLOSED ✿ PEPPER'S SHOP ✿ Regional Exclusives, DLC, Island Items & Japanese Furniture

I'd really like all of these please!
steamed bun display - 1m
new years noodles - 1m
good luck roll - 500k
dango - 1m
rice cake - 1m
songpyeon - 1m
snow bunny - 1m

Okay :) And I think I'm going to bed now, I've had a long day. Lol, is it okay to do the trade tomorrow?

And no I didn't, haha. I commissioned someone on tumblr :)

ok, let's trade tomorrow :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd really like all of these please!
steamed bun display - 1m
new years noodles - 1m
good luck roll - 500k
dango - 1m
rice cake - 1m
songpyeon - 1m
snow bunny - 1m

sure. let me gather your order & I'll message you when it's ready :)

Hi, I can get you almost the entire museum set and the dharma set. So I was wondering, how much bells would they be worth if I traded them for items from your store.

Pepper do you need Wolfgangs picture I saw you had him on list but now I can't see him so i'm not if you need him

Hey :)

Can I get the wedding cake and the three seed bags? :) I'd rather trade in your town since mine's full.

Annnnnnd the sea globe, hibiscus hairpin and the cool globe :)
That should be 6.3m, that should be 64 bags of 99k :)

I do need to trade within 10 minutes, I'm soo tired.. (it's 1:30am here)
What discount do I get with the birthday cake and the mystery bag?

Last edited:
Hey :)

Can I get the wedding cake and the three seed bags? :) I'd rather trade in your town since mine's full.

Annnnnnd the sea globe, hibiscus hairpin and the cool globe :)
That should be 6.3m, that should be 64 bags of 99k :)

I do need to trade within 10 minutes, I'm soo tired.. (it's 1:30am here)
What discount do I get with the birthday cake and the mystery bag?

hi, we can trade now. let's make it an even 5mil with the mystery bag & birthday cake

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I can get you almost the entire museum set and the dharma set. So I was wondering, how much bells would they be worth if I traded them for items from your store.

hello! I don't need the museum set. but I'll give you a 100k credit if I can catalog the dharma set

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pepper do you need Wolfgangs picture I saw you had him on list but now I can't see him so i'm not if you need him

hey Zoe! I just got Wolfgang's pic. thanks though

Could I have the Afternoon tea set and Slushie machine please? :) it's for my boyfriend who's attempting to make a store in his house :)

Can I please purchase all of the following:

Songpyeon (1M)
Berliner (1M)
Striped Wetsuit (300k)
Gracie's Black Veil (200k)
Gracie's Hairbow Wig (200k)
Chocolate Cake (200k)

Total is 2.9M, but could we bump it up to 2,970,000? Comes out to an even 30 bags that way. :)

My FC is 0430-8387-1657.

Last edited:
Do you need to catalog the Jingle set still? PM me with a response as I'm about to go to bed. Thank you! :3

could i buy the chocolate cake-200k
sandwich display-1mil
and bubble wand -100k

Hello, may I have the Gracie's Hair Bow Wig - 200k please? :)

Hi, I'd like a surfboard, since you have to order it, how long would it take? Don't want to rush you though! I can order it for 100k in a bit, or how many TBT would you like for it? Thank you for your time. :)

Could I buy a chocolate cake for 200k? :3

sure, let me know when you're ready to pick up. your pm is full

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd like a surfboard, since you have to order it, how long would it take? Don't want to rush you though! I can order it for 100k in a bit, or how many TBT would you like for it? Thank you for your time. :)

hello, it's ready now. i'll send you a pm

Back