• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [CLOSED] RARE DLC, Japanese items, Island Items, Golden Series, Saharah

I would like to catalog:

throne 50k
crown 50k
royal crown 50k

(150k total)

And I would like to trade you a 2 baskets of perfect oranges (18 in total) for 2 perfect cherries (18 in total).
I just want to make sure I'm stocked up for my villagers for a long time. Or I can do a lower ratio like 9 for 9 or 6 for 6 if you're not in need of so many perfect cherries. Or I can do 30k per 9 perfect fruit. Just tossing out offers. :)

I see you're offline at the moment so may you PM me back if any of my offers are okay?

okay, sounds good. I'll PM you later

Hi, I'd like to buy your Slushie Machine, Tree Stump Chair, Leaf Bed, and Sunrise Lamp.

cherry blossom clock and lantern, and sand castle ^_^ sand castle 375k ? and slushie machine, stump chair 200k for rest of items? :3 ?

Are Sea Globe and Sand castle rare?

yes they are. it's hard to find them on the island

- - - Post Merge - - -

cherry blossom clock and lantern, and sand castle ^_^ sand castle 375k ? and slushie machine, stump chair 200k for rest of items? :3 ?

Hello, I will gather your items. but sand castle has sold for 1.5 mil, so 375k is a little low for it. do you want to pick up the rest of the items now?

Last edited:
Back