• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [closed] Tangy is moving! (Lightly gifted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Tangy

Kyneria

Untamed trash
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7512-9531-0914
April Birthstone (Diamond)
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi! It seems that the cute tangerine peppy cat has had enough of my island and is searching for a new home!

I'm giving her away for free, and the gifts I've given her if I remember correctly were mainly clothes. My other villagers never gifted her anything.

Now, while she's free I have just one rule. Once you get on my island, please follow me to her home. I've been collecting some gifts for a friend and I'd be sad if someone took them, since they're on the floor.

Ah! Another important thing, it's 5th February on my island, so beware people that don't like to travel to TT Islands or haven't seen snow yet (I don't want to spoil anyone, I also have Halloween furniture around).

Post here and I'll send you a Dodo code! I can wait for you to free a spot, but not for days like I've been asked before ^^U

Last note, I'm searching on Nookazon for people who may want her, so I may close this even if I don't get a reply because someone accepted outside this website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back