• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for the hamster villagers that AREN'T bolded in my signature! Empty space in my town right now uvu

I'm looking for Filbert at the moment :) If you have him let me know what you would like for him, I can pay in igb, tbt, or wishlist items (maybe villagers in my cycle town if you'd like to trade but not sure about that)

Looking for Kyle! Preferably original but I'd likely still take him either way. I don't have many bells in-game or on the forums so free would be nice, but I'm able to pay up to 1mil IGB? (I'm still new so Idk if that's the right price or not whoops please let me know if I did something wrong)

Last edited:
Still looking for Marina, Stitches, Shep, and Tangy! Preferably original, but message me regardless if you're willing to sell/give me one of them!​

Looking for Melba, Gladys, Monique, Jacques, Benjamin (Jacques and Benjamin have both been reserved for me, but backup options are still appreciated <3)

Looking for Bruce! VM me if you have him available and we can work something out.

I'm looking for an 100% original Bam. I'm willing to pay TBT or IGB. VM/PM me if you're interested. :)

Hello everyone! I am looking for Lolly, Bruce, Tom, and Lobo. I'm willing to pay in IGB or TBT, whichever you'd prefer.
Let me know if you're interested in selling. Thank you ^^

Still looking for Walker! I really need him soon since there's the slot in my town but I don't want anyone to randomly move in. Please send me a message if you have him, and we can negotiate a deal and price or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back