• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Dora, the normal mouse. Please PM/VM me if you have her.

Last edited:
i'm looking for the following villagers and willing to pay top price (based on tier ofc) for them all! i'll also take any of these off your hands for free if you really don't want them.

♡ vladimir
♡ bluebear
♡ goldie
♡ beau

Last edited:
Looking for Whitney{wolf}! ~ c:

Can pay with TBT or IGB. I also have some DLC items, golden tools, and hybrids.

All villagers in my town are up for trade, besides Marshal, Freya, or Ankha. Here are the remaining villagers that are up for trade:

Pango{anteater}||Bettina{mouse}||Pudge{bear}||Olaf{anteater}||Agnes{pig}

I also have shiny pokemon, art and other stuff. Here are examples of my art. ~Just PM me if interested! c:

Hi, so I accidentally posted on the wrong thread about this earlier (TWICE I MAY ADD) ( I'm apparently stupid) heh heh... But I'm looking into buying Rosie, Whitney, or Fauna (or at least Rosie and Whitney) for my town Kirakira. I currently have a little over 800,000 bells (yes I'm poor D: ) but I would love to make a deal with someone where I could pay first once I have saved up enough money to buy a villager. If anyone is interested at all, please reply or PM me. Thank you ^_^

I can officially say now that I got Molly the other night and am getting Maple tonight, I'm no longer looking for anyone in particular.

Just will be moving villagers out as I get tired of them. This is awesome!

Edit: I own Maple now. Now that I have what I've been looking for it's time to start laying down some paths and get more PWPS rolling!!!

Last edited:
I'm looking into buying Rosie, Whitney, or Fauna (or at least Rosie and Whitney) for my town Kirakira. I currently have a little over 800,000 bells (yes I'm poor D: ) but I would love to make a deal with someone where I could pay first once I have saved up enough money to buy a villager. If anyone is interested at all, please reply or PM me. Thank you ^_^

Looking for an original Goldie!
I also have Felicity in boxes in my cycling town to whoever may be interested! (Please VM me if you are, don't reply here!)​

Looking for Chevre - 25 tbt for not original, 50 tbt for original.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back