• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Felicity in boxes if anyone is interested

Will die for doc, bonbon, o'hare, daisy, molly, coco, gigi, francine

i'll pay u in art/tbt/bells :(
I have Molly in my cycle town if you're interested. I can vm you when shes in boxes :p

Looking for punchy or peanut! willing to pay tbt :)

I have Peanut in my cycle town. if you'd like me to notify you when she's in boxes, I will :p

Last edited:
Looking for any cat villager that isn't Purrl or Rosie. Or any deer who isn't Beau. Can pay in tbt or igb.

Looking for merengue or pinky.

I currently have agent s moving on the 23rd if anyone is interested in her.

Looking for a new Normal villager! My main preferences are either Tia, Coco or Flurry, though if there's someone different moving out, feel free to let me know. I can't take on Pekoe due to her being in my town, or Molly, Lolly, Marina or Maple due to the villager cycle. Will pay generously in IGB.

Looking for Zell I think my 16 villager cycle is complete according to my list so I should be able to get him back!
For Tbt or igb :)

Hi! I'm looking for Ruby! I'm willing to pay a lot of tbt for her. c:

I'm no longer looking for Ruby now and just looking for Kevin! I'm hoping someone may be kind enough to give him to me, or I'll may a small amount of tbt or igb for him. c:

Hey! I'm looking for Doc the Lazy Rabbit! You can name your price; I have a lot of bells (in game, not forum! I just joined this forum today, actually). I'm at 9 villagers right now, so he can move in at any time!

EDIT: Just a side note -- it doesn't matter to me at all if he's original or not!

Last edited:
Looking for the italicized dreamies in my signature, looking for semi-low prices!!! Recently got a new game, since I lost my old copy(w two years of work!!!) so if you need anything more than 300k, wait a couple hours.

I finally got Graham to move out of my town, so I have an open space again at last!! ;u;

I'm currently looking for any of these villagers: blanche, flora, kid cat, agent s, marina, tia + zucker!

Willing to pay igb or tbt, but preferably igb! ^^b

I finally got Graham to move out of my town, so I have an open space again at last!! ;u;

I'm currently looking for any of these villagers: blanche, flora, kid cat, agent s, marina, tia + zucker!

Willing to pay igb or tbt, but preferably igb! ^^b

Still looking for any of these villagers! Just wanted to bump it because I want to fill my space as soon as I can, pretty sure I'm going to get a random voided villager if not because I don't usually check if people have cleared their void before trading, and I don't want a repeat of The Graham Incident™

(although to be 100% honest I don't really know if that's how it works?? either way I'm not taking any chances haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back