• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for Whitney and Melba :) will pay in a lot of IGB or I MIGHT be able to do TBT depending on your price (I'm trying to save up atm) and depending on whether i can get off mobile! VM me :D

I lost Vic.... sad day, so I need a peppy to equal out Riften I guess, will be looking for Patty

I finally got Graham to move out of my town, so I have an open space again at last!! ;u;

I'm currently looking for any of these villagers: blanche, flora, kid cat, agent s, marina, tia + zucker!

Willing to pay igb or tbt, but preferably igb! ^^b

Still looking! c:

Currently in search for Purrl.

I have her, i think she is original, but I'm not 100% sure on that.I can let you know when shes on her way out if you havent found her already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking! c:

I have Tia as well 100% original as of right now. When shes on her way out i will let you know and if you dont have her by then you can come pick her up <3 I'd prefer igb

I'm in sorta desperate need of a cranky villager. Tom the cat, Hamphrey the hamster, & Ricky the squirrel are some I haven't had yet in my town. If you have any of these in boxes, I will have space by end of day for one of them. Offering BTB or IGB.

I have Tia as well 100% original as of right now. When shes on her way out i will let you know and if you dont have her by then you can come pick her up <3 I'd prefer igb

I would love that, thank you! ;u; I don't mind whether she's original or not btw, so don't worry about that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back