• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Tangy. If you have her leaving soon and wouldn't mind letting me come to your town to speak with her, please notify me. If there are any terms you'd like me to meet, please tell me so. Tangy and I go way back - all the way to Wild World. Thanks for your time!

Looking for some new villagers. Not sure who. Always had some interest in Bertha or Rhonda though.

I'm no longer looking for Ruby now and just looking for Kevin! I'm hoping someone may be kind enough to give him to me, or I'll may a small amount of tbt or igb for him. c:

I'm still looking for Kevin! c:

Still looking for Drago, Sly or Alfonzo. I'm also looking for Drift or Jeremiah. I can only take one. PM/VM me if you have one of them available.

I'm in sorta desperate need of a cranky villager. Tom the cat, Hamphrey the hamster, & Ricky the squirrel are some I haven't had yet in my town. If you have any of these in boxes, Offering BTB or IGB.

Still looking, still offering...

Looking for Pinky the Panda!
she's my bday twin <3

PM if you have her and are selling/giving her away!

Currently have chops in boxes and is moving the next day :D

I would really like Chrissy, as Francine is in my town :3 Also Olaf is actually still in boxes!! If anyone wants him or has Chrissy, let me know! I'll pay IGB or TBT but I don't have much TBT because I traded it all for IGB xD

Looking for Bangle and Midge Paying 50 TBT or 5 million each

Last edited:
looking for Skye, Melba and Sprinkle :) will pay in IGB, and i can pay in TBT but I'd strongly prefer not to c:

Looking for Lolly. I can pay in tbt, please PM me a price if you have her. Only taking her if she is all original! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back