• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for Skye, Melba and Sprinkle :) will pay in IGB, and i can pay in TBT but I'd strongly prefer not to c:

still looking and in addition to these villagers im also looking for Papi (accidentally moved out but cycled 16) and Lolly :)

Looking for any of my dreamies (in my sig). Only paying in IGB.

I'm looking for Bunnie, the peppy bunny. I prefer for her to be original, but if she isn't, then that's fine :)
I'll pay in either BTB or IGB c:

Edit: got Bunnie already. Thank u!

Last edited:
Looking for Chrissy!! She'd go perfectly with Francine in my town (since they're sisters xD) And she's awesome! :D Let me know if you have her, willing to pay IGB, TBT, or in-game items! :D Thank you!

Looking for Kyle or Eugene :')

Got Eugene. I'll want Kyle as soon as I have space.
BUT NOW, I'm looking for either Kabuki or Stitches for my boyfriend. He doesn't have a tbt account but he is used to trading online and will follow rules. I am willing to pay tbt for him. Thanks!

zucker
diana {currently cycling, will pay to reserve}
maple
marshal
erik

ask me if what you want for any of these cuties :)

I've just restarted my town and I'm looking for these following villagers: Eugene, Sparro, Jacques, Twiggy, Muffy, Lucha and Static. I'm willing to pay tbt for any of them!

I'm in sorta desperate need of a cranky villager. Tom the cat, Hamphrey the hamster, & Ricky the squirrel are some I haven't had yet in my town. If you have any of these in boxes, Offering BTB or IGB.

Still looking for Kevin! Willing to pay a little bit of tbt or igb for him. c:

Still looking for Kevin! But adding for my new town, Frost: Hans, Dotty, Portia, Flo, and Tutu! Potentially Flurry as well, but I don't have much saved. I'm hoping to get them from donations as they're lower tiered, but I'll gladly pay to achieve them as well. c:

I've made a new town and I'm currently looking for Ankha, Fang, Roscoe, Coco, Kyle, Papi and Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back