• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: static is gone! the rest remains the same!

I'm looking for the following villagers as well:
Shari
Muffy
Phoebe
Mira
However, I'm not sure if I've completed the 16-villager cycle for Mira or Phoebe yet. I've never had Muffy or Shari before.

For the villagers, I can trade IGB/TBT, or a few of pretty much any hybrid.

Last edited:
I need to get rid of Shari if anybody wants her!

I'm looking for the following villagers as well:

FILBERT, BLAIRE, MINT or MAPLE.

I offer in-game bells, items or hybrids.

Last edited:
Can't seem to find the post, but my boyfriend only needs one more dreamie and that's Stitches. I can offer tbt or igb!

EDIT: He now has Stitches!

Last edited:
My Static sadly moved out, so I'm looking for Lolly now to replace him.

Still looking for Filbert, I wish O'Hare wasn't so stubborn to move from my cycle town. Really need someone to move in before I get a random :( - I'm getting him! :)

Last edited:
Jambette is moving out soon, and when she's gone I'll need another Normal! I don't care who c:

I'm also going to work to move out my current Snooty and Lazy villager (Tiffany and Jeremiah) and will need to replace them, too (eventually).

I got a new Normal, so all I'll need is a Snooty and Lazy (eventually xD).

I have Tiffany, Penelope, Samson, and Jeremiah I'll be attempting to get out if anyone is looking for those!

Looking for Stitches, Ankha, Monique, Tangy, Alice or Lolly ( although I'm willing to trade for any cat villager)
I have Marcie, Gigi, Sylvia, Blanche, Pippy, Elvis, Buck, Clyde and Pudge. I'm willing to trade anything ( villagers, bells, hybrids, fruit etc..)

I'm looking for Stinky, he does not have to be original, I can trade for Lucky or hybrids.

If interested please PM me.

Thanks~

Last edited:
I'm looking for all of the dreamies, besides the ones with * next to them, in my signature!
I have the villagers that aren't dreamies for trade, some IGB and TBT, but for free would be appreciated!

Last edited:
;_; Unfortunately I accidentally started over and all the dreamies I have got are gone... ;_;
Please send me a pm/VM if you any of dreamies in my signature. :(
I only started that town a few days ago and I already have lost Flora, Diana, Fang, Julian which are probably the most expensive villagers too....
Just my luck... ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back